Announcing All Saints Parish Genealogy Look Up Program
All Saints Parish at St Patrick Church in Lockport NY (76 Church St) was formerly also the site of St. Patrick Parish from 1863-2008). Now called All Saints Parish, this new parish merges the following Lockport, NY Catholic Parishes: St Patrick, St. Mary (Walnut St), St. Anthony (Bristol St) and St. Joseph (Market St.) since March 2008. The Look Up form, attached here, allows you to request transcriptions of:
- first communion
- some cemetery records
from all the former parishes and current All Saints parish for GENEALOGICAL PURPOSES ONLY. Using the Look Up form, each inquiry can be received via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via U.S. mail (76 Church St, Lockport NY 14094). Responses will be either emailed or postal mailed and will include a transcription of either the found record or notification if the item is not found.
The 20 minute Look - up program is for parishioners and non parishioners! It will costs $12 for a 20 minute or less look up for NON parishioners and $7 for parishioners of All Saints. All directions regarding how to use the form/program, and lists of available records (and dates) are included on the form.
St Patrick's Cemetery: A Glimpse into its History and the People Buried There, VOLUME II is underway! With the success of Volume I (on sale in the Parish office, St. John's Catholic Store, Ticklebridge, and Niagara County Historical Society), we are proceeding with VOLUME II. Please consider sharing your story using the following guidelines:
* 500 word maximum
* Helps if you compose your story as a couple if married (for Example John and Ann FLYNN SMITH)
* Be sure to include birth an death dates if known as well as who their parents are and who their children are, and their births and deaths.
* Talk about their occupation, personal characteristices, good friends, hobbies, remembered stories, or any thing else you can think of!
* Pictures gladly accepted INCLUDING OLD PHOTOS OF THE CEMETERY.
* Add burial location if known.
* Close the story with your name, relationship to the target of the story and city where you reside.
Please submit your stories and photos by April 15, 2017 to email@example.com. If you are computer challenged please send your story and picture to All Saints Parish, c/o Shelley Richards, 76 Church St, Lockport NY