Upon This Rock
We are happy to announce the receipt of our sixth round of proceeds from Upon This Rock! All Saints Parish has received $16,482, the parish’s 35% share of the funds collected to date. In total, we have received $134,032 since the program began. Thank you to everyone who has made pledges and payments to this initiative. The funds are already being put to use for:
- Renovation of the great and swell divisions of the pipe organ
- Repair of a section of sub-floor in the church
- Lighting enhancements in the parish office
- Energy efficiency upgrades, including insulation and furnace work, at both campuses
- Security at both campuses
Your pledge payments make this possible! To recap, our proceeds are earmarked for:
St. Patrick’s Campus: renovation of the pipe organ and the rectory, cleaning the marble high altar, and repairing the church sub-floor.
St. Patrick’s Cemetery: development of a columbarium, and increasing the principal in the Perpetual Care Fund.
Parish-wide: energy-saving measures, and enhancements to security.
Please remit all proceeds to Upon This Rock, 795 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203. For questions about your Upon This Rock pledge, please call 847-8740.